Link to Abstract Book.
The scientific program will begin on Monday, October 31 at 9 AM, and conclude on Friday, November 4 at 1PM. Abstracts are solicited on the following topics:
- "Local and Global Helioseismology"
- "Large-Scale Dynamics, Magnetism and Dynamo"
- "Emerging Magnetic Flux and Subsurface Dynamics"
- "Formation, Structure and Evolution of Sunspots and Active Regions"
- "Numerical Simulations and Laboratory Experiments"
- "Observations of the Solar Dynamics and Magnetism"
- "Links between the Solar Interior and Atmosphere"
- "Sources of Spectral and Total Irradiance Variations"
- "Dynamics and Magnetic Topology of Flares and CMEs"